Saturday, September 26, 2015

What Ive been through....

I don't know how many of you have gone through what I have gone over the last 10 years but it has been a learning curve to say the least.
Marcus has had a rough road and I've been hanging on by a thread at times. The pain of having to leave him each week - sometimes twice a week can be overwhelming at times- a momma's heart breaks each time, but we get through -
He has grown and matured over the last several weeks. Yet with that said we have much to dive into and working through it-
I miss him more then I could have ever imagined- he is a good kid - has a good heart.
So proud of him for straight As, reading his Bible daily, reading a devotional book daily and being a light to the other kids in the facility- he is on a mission field :)

No comments: