Tuesday, May 8, 2012

we went to middle school today


ok where did the time go - it seems like yesterday I was finding a preschool for Marcus and today we went to middle school curriculum night- yeesh-
there are times where I wish I could take back time- and relive the special times over and over- I know they are in my memories- one of my favorite memories is the day I met Marcus- he was in his foster home and comes bounding out of the bedroom and says mommmy - i was like how cute he calls the foster mom mommy- no he was calling me mommy- and I was like woah wait a minute- or the times of his first bday - christmas -
and of course the not so good times we have had- death of a feline friend - death of grannie- dealing with anger and anxiety-i have learned so much from him- he is a gift- and he is growing up- oh how I wish I had a few more years of him being 4- new adventure here we come welcome to middle school - mom-

No comments: