Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New territory - not chartered by me before

Have you ever tried new territory in which you never been down before- that appears to be life as I speak- you see Marcus is approaching middle school age and asking questions and all that is grand-and yet I have no idea what I am doing on these uncharted territory- hormones and how will this effect his medication and what do I need to look for in changes in his behavior- will he become more defiant - or not-who do I go to in helping him which in turn will help me ( I already know this answer) -
at times I feel like I can not do this anymore- no no its ok I am not giving up and I know it is just part of being a parent and all parents go through the middle /high school years.
as I continue to trust God with his guidance and wisdom and trust my family ( yes I have no friends I consider them all family ) with what they have been through and their wisdom in which they have learned we will make it- also working with Marcus therapist will be of great help too. Medication is a plus hmm maybe more for me and less for him - J/K
This is all apart of being a mom ( often times I wish I had someone else just to give me a break)
day by day we will make it through we always do

No comments: