Thursday, May 31, 2012

its been a week or so

ok well- i know it's been awhile-has and still have things on my mind- nothing earth shadowing just something I need to work through- it may be a process of working through it so - i may write more later about it

so what has been going on- well this month seems to keep going- over memorial weekend we we were at USF running track and Marcus did well he better his time in the 1500 by 7 sec- so he was happy

busy helping with the new set for children's church- then we have another weekend of meets- Marcus graduates 5th grade- wowzers then off to Orlando for the weekend- then off to Gainsville the 16th for Chris and Emily's wedding- how is that possible

then I think I can breathe- will write more when my mind is clearer on what is going on

No comments: