Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Update from the Danielson Household

ok so Marcus has been home for over 2 weeks and doing very well- minor issues but allresolved quickly- coping and working on relaxation and me reiterating all he has learned- meeting expectations and getting rewarded or having consequences
I have really enjoyed our time together the last couple of weeks- I love him more today then when I first adopted him- he is an amazing young man.
He went ot church camp Sunday and doing well- I was able to drive over and see where it was- they are having a blast and will be soo tired when they come home- they do come home tomorrow which is good- I miss him :)

Been dealing with car issues which I really do not like- I think it is electrical which I do not like and hope it will not be expensive to fix. A friend will be looking at it to see for sure- not what I needed considering I went back to school- yes I did you read it correctly- I want to be able to help parents with the same issues as I have had with Marcus but want to be educated in how to help them- this could be a very good thing for us as a family-

No comments: