Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Speak to Me


I posted this on my facebook page and my pastor replied Hi - of course I replied back with Thanks- not exactly who I was talking to though :)- and then his reply -Then you should have been specific... so I replied back-ahh yes I should have...how is this- God speak to me and give me wisdom and direction. So his reply-Wisdom= Ice CreamDirection= Take Meadowpointe Blvd to Bruce B Downs turn left. Go to Bruesters and turn left. Get Ice Cream. Take Bruce B Downs north to Wesley Chapel Blvd. Turn left. Go to Lexington Oaks Blvd turn right follow to spectacular bid , etc.....then my reply-LOL- thanks that is not exactly the type of directions I was looking....


My pastor was right I was not specific about who I wanted to speak to me- I wish direction from God was that simple- and that easy to hear- or is it? or am I just not hearing what I want to-not listening long enough- want to go on to the next thing to accomplish more-I accomplished goals in my life that i have set up with pray always involved- and now what goals do I have what goals does God want me to have - that is where I am so that is why I want God to speak to me- more then ever-

I do have one thing that keeps tugging at my heart and it is be a stay at home mom a working stay at home mom that is- single mom staying at home- ok that has to be a miracle of God for that to happen.


Still seeking Him and what He wants for us- Just want to know - I know I need to trust Him- He has never failed.

No comments: