Friday, March 19, 2010

so glad its Friday

yes this week has been a bumpy one between work and home- whew- thankful have a great team at work and awesome church family to show their radical love Wednesday when Marcus was having issues- hopefully he is learning -mom means business- day by day is how we go- today was a good day-
tomorrow is a busy one- sorta- Marcus has track practice and while he is there - I will clean the house- then off to Lowes to get some plants or something for the front yard- i love working outside in my little front yard when I can- I have to work on the porch and the back patio and clean it up -plus work on childrens church Wii kids class - all is good- plus Sunday School lesson busy day tomorrow- oh boy - well I will get organized first thing in the AM- maybe I will get somethings done before practice I am sure I will be up early

No comments: