Monday, March 15, 2010

have you ever felt

like not wanting to clean your house- or make the bed- or do the dishes- or cook-
well me that is how I am lately- tired of doing it all- Marcus helps but so wish there was someone else to come in and clean- and organize- I am pretty organized but there are days where I am like why why do I need to clean up and such- or make dinner-
I just want to be able to chill out and not have to be concerned about what I am going to make for dinner- or how the laundry is going to get done- can I tweak my nose and it all just get done-
clean out the porch or front yard-
after getting up at 5 am every morning- working all day and then coming home I do not feel like getting anything else done-
I think once I get it done I will be happier- one day at a time one thing at a time- seriously though- right now I wish it would just get done on its own.

No comments: