Sunday, May 19, 2013

my thoughts

so this is my blog so i can write my thoughts and what goes on with my life and my son's life- so here they are today

we begin discussing a topic in which no one wants to talk about but it is a necessary topic- marcus and i had a discussion about if something ever happened to me who would he choose to live with- michele what kind of topic is that to discuss with a child- well its reality and i want him to have a say in it- you see as a single mom i need to be prepared- we are not promised of tomorrow so i plan for today. plus if i do not put it in to place he will be appointed by the state and i will not allow him to go back into foster care - (i know they are not all bad)

so he chose 3 people and i chose 3 people and they were the exact same 3. love how that works- and they all agree that they would take him if necessary - love it and love those people

ok so- we had a track meet yesterday- was not the greatest of runs but had a really good accomplishment- marcus and i were in discussion about his 1st run and he started to get an attitude and such and i just was not going to discuss it with him- i told him go get some powerade and chill in the shade- i walked away-  so he did that all huffin and puffin and came and found me a few minutes later- mom can we talk - yep sure can- sorry mom did not mean to get an attitude with you- its ok just be careful son and we will be fine- he was like i was nervous and ... ok well now your nerves are gone lets be focused and not cop an attitude when we talk- yes maam :)
it was such a hot and long day then he went to run his last event and he was tripped and hit is knee into his chin- i knew something was not quite right when i was watching his race- i met him at the finish line and he basically collapsed in my arms in tears- he was limping and said his knee hurt- it is better today just a bruise

lately my heart just melts and my eyes fill with tears during children's church- we have some amazing kids and it touches me so when they open their heart to God and sing to Him. thank you Lord for speaking to me -and sending the kids you are sending- they are amazing





No comments: