Saturday, July 14, 2012

A week alone

well this past week Marcus was at dad's and he did quite well- He has been there once before but only for a couple of days- I go pick him up today- so what did I do this week

A whole lot of nothing- oh I kept on laundry and went to the store and slept- yep rested - got a little organized (have to finish theat today) but the house is neat and tidy- the laundry is caught up- and I was able to get some rest -

It was nice and needed but it is time for him to come home- our next adventure will be Kids Camp- cant wait- we are going to have an awesome time- praying for God to touch the kids like never before. For their lives to be forever changed

I also spent quite a bit of time a lone and chatting with God- reading books that have provided encouragement and will keep reading books-

thought a lot about the future and what it could hold - the possibilities are endless

No comments: