Sunday, September 15, 2013

soccer game fan fest and thoughts

so we had soccer on Saturday and it was hot at 945 am with no air moving - the kids were very hot and appeared a little dehydrated thank goodness I had training in track for being prepared- :)
Marcus scored 1 goal and the teams tied 3-3 . it was a good game-
then we went to the Lightning fan fest - it was a nice time but I think Marcus was embarrassed - you tell me by his face in the picture below






 
well my thoughts- just a few things I have become discouraged about and not sure how to address a couple of them- it maybe more frustrations - no maybe discouraged is a better word- yes I will be vague but it is ok cause this is my blog :) just need to work it all out in my heart and mind-
one is something I know God laid on my heart to do and have not gotten any responses from- a few others just some disappointments - I know if I don't expect something I will not be disappointed- working on that as well.- I know its vague but like I said working it out - and just want to say if you are discouraged about something keep pressing on and going - at time you may feel you are not making a difference in anything you work with but keep pressing on- I am telling myself this too

No comments: