Sunday, August 11, 2013

The review of summer

well this summer was jam packed with a ton of things going on- we had the last of the track meets as we ended school and then the following wee we were camping in the Mtns of Wyoming with my Uncle Dave, Aunt Cheryl and cousin Lucas and Ali. what an amazing time we had- we did not want to leave- loved it out there it was beautiful.
we came home and marcus went to soccer camp for a week- then hung out with sarah at their house off an on- he then went to youth camp- I painted his room while he was gone in USF colors - he came home -I did laundry dealed with a flooded house (while friends looked after it while I was gone) and then I left for kids camp- changed my look on dealing with things in a big way- came home and marcus had football camp and then off to papaws for a few days . marcus had some drs appts and then this week is quiet as we prep for school to start on the 19th.
I cant believe he starts 7th grade - whew where has the time gone- it just seemed like yesterday I was at his foster home meeting him for the first time- running out of the bedroom hollering mommy- now its mommmmmmmmy. he is such an amazing young man and I have learned so much from him. how we have grown together and will continue to grow- looking forward to it.
people often say wow you are entering middle school age- tough years- yes however I say this is nothing to handle compare to the first 6 years.
to another new year of school and growth!

No comments: