Thursday, June 27, 2013

my life our story

sometimes i wonder why i put myself through something- trying to educate myself for my family and ended up getting ridiculed and hurt- so i have learned i will not do that again (this is the second time- i will not do it a third time)

i need to live my life for us - sorry it does not work out that way for all- but it works for m and i and we have a very open relationship about his past and how he is doing and when ever he wants to discuss it - i am there for him-

there for him regardless-

anyway off that soap box-

here are some pictures of our trip



now you see why i wanted to stay -

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You should never worry about what others think about how you and M live, how open your relationship is or how you are raising this wonderful young man!