Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bring it Recap


I went away this weekend to the Fall Getaway for the AG Pen Florida Women's Ministry and let me just say it was amazing. I am going to share with you from my heart and what is going on in my life as far as ministry and how my life is forever changed.
This may get a little long but I want to share- what God is doing because lives are going to change and I am so blessed by what God has in store.
I have been praying for special needs children to come to Celebration Church - why because they and their parents need hope and they need to know that there is a safe place for them to love them and their children. Why am I so passionate about this well- if you have read my blog at anytime you know I have one of those special kids- and Celebration Church has loved him with a heart of compassion- my family there has helped us through some of the darkest hours.

Rita Springer was there leading worship and it was very powerful- I have cried many tears over the 3 days I was there not because I was sad but because God was doing a new thing-breaking me to use me the way He wants and then building me back up all in the 3 days I was there- surrendering to Him.
There were two songs that touched me and spoke to me so loud and clear and God spoke to my heart like never before. The first song I will speak on this blog but the second one you will have to go to parentsyouarenotalone.
So here is the song and it is only one line in it that will change me forever- I will highlight it so you know
I Call You

You made the light
You made the night
You called it “sky”
You called it “sea”
You made the day
You made the dark
You told wings to fly
Gave life to the deep

You made the sun
You made the stars
And with a bone
Countered a part
You love the lost
You want them found
You are the Rose

That wore the crown(Pre Chorus)

And with the dust you made the one
Who you redeemed with your own Son
And with every you breath you breathed in me
I stand in awe and I sing……

I call you Maker
I call you Savior
I call you Mighty
I call you God
I call you Father
I call you Faithful
I call you
Every---thing that I’ve got
I call you Jesus
I call you Healer
I call you Mercy
And I call you mine
I call you one who
Always will come through
You are the Lord who
Captures my heart


God spoke and said I know I have captured your heart and Michele you have captured mine- You love all my children and it touches me so- and I was not sure if It was me or what but the same words kept being spoken to me each time that line was sung each time we sang that song-

I play it over and over and over- My heart is captured. Use me Lord to reach your kids- show me what you want done.

I keep praying and seeing the same thing- kids pouring out of our classrooms at Celebration - God do your thing.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Can I just say as a friend that sitting back and watching all you have gone through, praying with and for you, and seeing how God is taking you from the lowest of low to the higher places is AWESOME!
I am excited to see how God continues to bless and use you!

Michele said...

Thank you my friend- I know there will still be bumps in the road of life but I know God is with me through it all and He is my strentgh when I am weak- I just want others to know they are loved and not alone with their special kids- I do not want them to feel as I did - and that there is a lot of others out there just like us